Sunday, February 12, 2023

Imminence - Infectious

 

 
Turn The Light On (2019)
 
Imminence - Infectious

Lyrics:

Got my heart in a cage, and my soul is afflictedIf doubt was a crime, then I'd be convictedA voice in my head says I'm better off deadTell me (tell me), where's the comfort in the misery?
 
Came to the conclusionThat love is an illusionWe tiptoe around, and I keep shutting my mouthBut silence is the match that's gonna burn us down
 
The fear inside won't let me goUntil my heart lets me move onUntil my heart lets me move
 
There's truth in the lies like I predictedDevil in disguise, these thoughts are infectiousIt's all in my mind, but I can't seem to findA way out of the darkness and just leave it all behind
 
Came to the conclusionThat love is an illusionWe tiptoe around and I keep shutting my mouthBut silence is the match that's gonna burn us down (down)
 Burn us down (down)
 
The fear inside won't let me goUntil my heart lets me move onThe fear inside won't let me goUntil my heart lets me move on
The fear inside won't let me goUntil my heart lets me move onThe fear inside won't let me goUntil my heart lets me move on
Until my heart lets me move onUntil my heart lets me move

No comments:

Post a Comment